M.E's Patent Insole:
Marta Estrada NYC has developed a revolutionary insole which functions are:
1. Reallocate the body weight and free the metatarsals from a lot of pressure.
2. Cushion and absorb the impact caused by stepping the foot on the ground.
1. Thermo-adaptable. Body temperature allows our insole to adapt to any foot shape.
2. Memory: It does not lose its properties through time, it recovers its original shape when not in use.
3. It does not damage the aesthetics of the designs, even when inserted in sandals or open toes.
4. They come integrated with the shoe, they will not move or come off.
The mid-sole we use is more flexible than regular ones used this type of footwear. They can be bended with one hand although they provide with stiffens and stability.
This allows our feet to feel more free and suffer less.